10.00-10.30 - Registration & Welcome coffee
10.30-12.00 - Part I
- How does the financial crisis affect the insurance mediation market?
- Crisis implications on the brokerage market - How did the brokers face the severe economic downturn?
- What does the future offer for the insurance brokerage?
- Is the role of the consultant increasing in time of crisis?
- New objectives- focus on retail?
12.00 - 12.30 - Coffee Break
12.30-14.00 - Part II
The insurer-broker relationship:
- Should the insurers apply a common price policy both for brokers and for their Network?
- The commissions' payment - In the spotlight?
- The claims departments: friends or enemies of the brokers?
The professional qualification: premises and perspectives
- The insurance broker: a recognized profession?
- The minimal requests for the occupational standard
- Professional qualification: a must-have. But who are we training?
- Can the brokers afford the qualification courses?
Manager of the Alternative Sales Division
Iulius Alin BUCSA
Deputy General Manager
Credit Europe Asigurari
POWER Insurance Broker
FIAR 2010 - 13th Edition
- Location: Sinaia, Romania
- Organizer: Media XPRIMM
- Start date: 24-05-2010
XPRIMM is a media brand, incorporating several companies specialized in providing media products to the global re/insurance industry. Our activity is focused on Central and South-Eastern European regions, as well as CIS region states.